My name is Dr Rachel Farmer.
My business focus is on training, coaching and consultancy.
I work directly with clients and as an associate trainer and coach.
My training specialisms include:
• Cross-cultural training re. Russian-speaking countries (ex-pat preparation, orientation, mixed teams of nationals and ex-pats)
• Executive coaching and mentoring, including training managers to use coaching and mentoring
• Social style and Versatility
• Training assessors and verifiers in the oil and gas industry
• Carrying out assessments, internal and external verification for the Institute of Leadership and Management
• Training in project management, international business leadership and management, change management, team building, HR skills, soft skills, customer excellence, outcome selling, negotiation skills, influencing groups and gender issues.
• Russian language and culture for business or leisure learners in the UK, delivered on site for business, at seminars by third party invitation, and in residential settings.
I deliver training and coaching in English and Russian.
The main sectors I work in include:
Oil and gas, media, pharmaceutical, education and training.
I have worked extensively in Russia, Kazakhstan and other countries where Russian is spoken, as well as in the UK, most of Western Europe and parts of India, Kenya and Nigeria.
BA (Hons), PGCE, PhD, ILM Level 7 Executive Coach and Mentor, City & Guilds Assessor, IQA, EQA, Certified Instructor in Social Style and Versatility